High salary courses after 12th science: The pivotal moment in students’ lives will influence their academic careers as a whole. More than 14,433,107 students are attempting their 12th Standard exams right now, and they need the appropriate direction to plan their academic lives. The most important time in a person’s life to decide on a career route after high school is in their 12th-grade year. Selecting high salary courses After 12th science is a difficult task. Both the profession and the remuneration should be ones in which they are interested. However, it is crucial to perform in-depth research on work options available in their sectors after the 12th grade that is also in line with their preferences.
Career possibilities are one thing that both sets of aspirants (those who do not want to pursue engineering or medicine and those who want) still have in common. Every student wants to enroll in a course that will lead to a lucrative career with a bright future and therefore look for high salary courses after 12th science. After receiving a 12th-grade science diploma, PCM offers various high salary courses after 12th science. However, due to inadequate advice and understanding, students often choose the wrong careers.
Students have many options for navigating their careers once they have completed the 10+2 in science. However, the majority of students take the conventional route and attempt to enroll in engineering or medical programs. On the other hand, other students work hard to investigate alternative job paths. So in this article, we present to you the high salary courses after 12th science.
High salary courses after 12th science
1. Medicine/ MBBS
About the course:
The MBBS is a 5.5-year undergraduate degree program that results in the degrees of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (4.5 years of academic study plus 1 year of required internship).
- Students must complete their 10+2 education in India with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and receive a minimum of 50% marks (40% for students in the reserved category).
- Students should be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- To get admitted to the MBBS program, candidates must take the NEET 2022 exam, which is a national-level examination administered by the CBSE, New Delhi (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
Fees: The cost of an Indian MBBS program ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 900,000. Everything is dependent on the university you select.
Students who successfully complete their MBBS degree have two options: either they can launch their own business or look for employment in the medical industry. Students may also apply for government medical positions or work for a commercial health company. The medical industry has bright future prospects.
The pharmaceutical, back office medical consulting, hospitals, nursing homes, health firms, health ministries, medical health societies, and medical colleges may all recruit you. You can also work as a doctor, recommending medications and treatments for illnesses while surgeons carry out procedures.
About the course: A bachelor of technology program with a technological basis is referred to as a “B.tech” in short. The skill-oriented course is B.tech. In addition to B.Tech, there is also a B.E. course. The sole difference between their perspectives is their respective purposes. The four-year undergraduate degree offered to students who want to pursue a profession in technology is called B.E/B.tech.
- The individual who wishes to pursue a B.Tech degree must have earned his upper secondary diploma or be a 12th-grade graduate.
- A 12th pass should have a passing percentage of 50% or higher.
- Along with any of these topics, such as computer science or biotechnology, the candidates should have taken the required subjects of physics and mathematics.
- Candidates should be required to pass admission exams like the AIEEE and JEE.
Fees: Engineering typically costs Rs 1.25 lakh per year, or Rs 5 lakh for a 4-year education. But parents should be prepared to pay anything between 10 and 15 lakhs if we’re talking about prestigious institutions like IIT or BITS Pilani.
Both the public and private sectors hire engineers. Depending on the candidate’s abilities and knowledge, a reputable company may hire them:
- Creating software and programming.
- Management and operation of information systems
- Networking and telecommunication
- Analyst of business and research
- Project management
- Onsite advice
- Aerospace and service engineering
About the course: A three-year professional undergraduate business management program called the BBA focuses on teaching students about commerce, business, administration, and marketing while also fostering their managerial and entrepreneurial abilities so they can go on to hold influential positions in management and leadership in the future. Bachelor of Business Administration is its full name.
Eligibility: Candidates can enroll in the BBA Course if they have successfully finished their XII in any stream from a recognized board or university. To enroll in BBA, aspirants must achieve a minimum of 50% in the XII, nevertheless.
Fees: The cost of a BBA course varies depending on the campus, facilities, and infrastructure. The average cost of a BBA program is between INR 50,000 to 2 LPA. Student fees may be paid annually or every semester.
Career options: You will have a lot of options after completing your bachelor’s degree in business administration. They are comparable.
- Marketing Executive
- Process Analyst
- Business Consultants
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Administration Professor
- Finance Manager
4. LLB (Bachelor of Law)
About the course: The Bachelor of Laws, sometimes known as LLB, is a three-year undergraduate program that covers the four main categories of laws over the course of six semesters. Students learn about corporate, legislative, business, and other types of legislation in this subject.
- Aspirants must have successfully completed their bachelor’s degree at any accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 45% in order to be admitted to the LLB program.
- Aspirants must make sure they take the entrance examinations that the institutions require. Merit-based or entrance exam admissions are made.
- The minimum age to apply for the course is 17, which is part of the LLB entrance eligibility.
Fees: The average cost of an LLB course in India is between INR 1 lakh and INR 2 lakh per year. The tuition structure varies depending on the universities and the services offered to the students, though.
Career options: An LLB can obtain employment under any of the following job titles and has all the relevant qualifications for the position:
- Business Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Assistant Advisor
- Human Resource Manager
- Attorney General
- Deputy Legal Advisor
5. Bachelor in Statistics
About the course: The course, which lasts for three to four years, covers a wide range of mathematical, statistical, and probability ideas as well as logic and arguments. This UG degree requires an introduction to extremely complex ideas, mathematical arguments, modeling and data analysis, regression, etc.
- Candidates must have successfully finished their 10+2 formal education from an established board.
- Applications must have Mathematics as one of the class 12 core courses.
- IELTS, TOEFL, and other tests of English language competency with a respectable results.
- Minimum SAT or ACT score required
Fees: The kind of institution attended, the student’s scholarship status, the college’s ranking, and other factors can all affect tuition costs. The average cost of tuition is between INR 20K and 2 LPA.
Career options: With a BSc in statistics under your belt, you have two options: continue your studies beyond that level or begin working. After the training, those who choose to pursue full-time work can typically find one in industries including finance, banking, education, research, development, etc.
6. Bachelor in Computer Application
About the Course: The BCA is a three-year undergraduate degree programme in computer applications. The demand for computer professionals is rising daily as a result of India’s booming IT sector. Many options for computer graduates have been made possible by the IT sector’s rapid expansion.
- The applicant must have earned at least 50% of the possible points on their class 12 or senior secondary exam, including English.
- It is required to pass or appear in the 12th grade with mathematics as a required subject.
- The minimum and maximum ages are 17 and 22 to 25 years, respectively.
Fees: The cost of a BCA course ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 80,000 for government colleges and INR 80,000 to INR 80,000 for private institutions. The cost of a course at a BCA college in Delhi might range from 70,000 to 30,000 Indian Rupees.
Career options:: There are several prospects for students with a background in computer applications at Indian software companies. The top employers for BCA graduates include Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, and HCL. Some of the positions that may be available are:
- Software Developer
- System Analyst
- Hardware and Networking engine
- Network Designer
- System Specialist
Related Article – Best Colleges For Computer Science In India
7. Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
About the Course: The bachelor’s degree in hotel management is an exciting and difficult study. Its goal was to give students a solid foundation in every facet of hospitality and tourism. Every sort of hospitality entrepreneur, including hoteliers, restaurateurs, airline and cruise line executives, destination planners, and travel agents, will find something useful in this course.
- The average in the 10+2 class from a recognized board or an equivalent must be at least 50%.
- For lateral entry admissions, you must have earned at least a 50% grade in your 3-year hotel management diploma or its equivalent.
- English must have been a subject of study for your degree.
- Your ability to communicate should be top-notch.
- The required age range is 19 to 22. (General Category). Age restrictions of 2-3 years are permitted for SC and ST candidates.
Fees: For three years, the typical course tuition in India is between INR 1 and 3.5 Lakhs.
Career options: BHM students are in for a successful career. Some of the positions they may fill include:
- Hotel Manager
- Event Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Executive Chef
8. B.Sc in IT and Software
About the course: A three-year undergraduate degree called B.Sc. IT focuses on the topic of information technology, which is primarily concerned with storing, processing, managing, and protecting data. The primary goal of the course is to instruct students in topics related to the methodical processing and management of information.
- The candidate must have completed Class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must pass the 12th standard with minimum of at least 50%
- In class 12th the candidate must opt for maths/computer science/statistics
Fees: Amounts for even and odd semesters are roughly 31,000 and 34,000. respectively. Every semester there is an additional exam fee of around 2000 rupees.
Career options: Depending on their inclinations, candidates might continue their studies after earning a B.Sc. in IT to advance their careers. The following is a list of well-known professions and businesses that hire B.Sc. IT aspirants:
- Cyber Securities
- IT malls
- Aerospace agency
- Artificial Intelligent
- Defense Academy
About the course: For students interested in the study of making medications, a 4-year undergraduate curriculum called the Bachelor of Pharmacy or B. Pharma is offered. Aspiring students can better grasp the distribution of medications among different distributors and pharmacies thanks to this degree program.
- The completion of the 12th grade or a comparable exam is the minimum requirement for this course.
- The minimum required grade in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in the 12th grade is 50%.
- The same has a 20-year age restriction.
Fees: The average annual cost of a B.Pharm course is between 40,000 and 1 lakh Indian rupees. Depending on the standards of the universities/colleges, the fees may vary.
Career options: The program is specially created for applicants who desire to pursue a career in pharmaceuticals while having a demanding work schedule or a limited budget. Every community now places a high priority on health and wellness, and pharmaceutical companies have experienced tremendous development.
- Drug Inspector
- Pathological lab scientist
- Drug technician
- Health inspector
10. Bachelor of interior design
About the course: This is the last High Salary Courses After 12th Science on our list. A four-year undergraduate program called Interior & Space Design is dedicated to giving students professional training in the creation of imaginative interior design solutions through project-based learning. Candidates for this program will develop their design skills through a variety of design briefs, from the conceptual to the practical.
- Candidate must pass 10+2 Senior Secondary with a minimum GPA of 50%.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English with ease.
- Candidates must have a creative Mindset.
Fees: Depending on the institution, a B.I.D. has different costs. Government colleges may charge a reasonable amount for Bachelor of Interior Design admissions, whereas private universities may charge a premium. A bachelor’s degree in interior design will cost between 20,000 and 5,00,000 rupees.
Career options: It is a sort of art that focuses on the proper utilization of area, architecture, and design to enhance the aesthetic appeal, comfort, and ultimate human utility of the built environment!
- Interior Design Consultant
- Exhibition Designer
- Set/Retail Designers
- PMC/Fit-out Manager
Conclusion – High salary courses after 12th science
The page makes an effort to provide guidance for students who choose science as their 12th-grade subject. Parents usually give their kids employment possibilities based on the limited adult experiences they have had. In today’s industry, where demand and necessity are always changing, there are various job choices available. As the industry expands, diversity offers students a wide range of job options. To assist them to start their careers off well, there are several high salary courses after 12th science in a variety of industries.
Hope this article helped you to understand high salary courses after 12th science and if you want to add anything in high salary courses after 12th science then please feel free to mention them in the comment box.