If you are looking forward to exploring the best colleges for computer science in India for admission, then here is all the information you need. Here we have compiled the list of best colleges for computer science in India along with some relevant details so that you can seek admission here.
Here are the best colleges for computer science in India
|College Name||NIRF ranking||Fees (1st Year)||Median Salary||Exam type|
|IIT Madras||1||Rs 75,116||₹15 – 16 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT Delhi||2||Rs 220,300||₹15.8 – 17.6 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT Bombay||3||Rs 2,28,000||₹12.97 – 15 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT Kharagpur||5||Rs 90,092||₹15 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT Kanpur||4||Rs 2,42,900||₹19.15 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT Roorkee||6||Rs 2,13,500||₹16.72 – 19.57 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|NIT, KARNATAKA||10||Rs 5,53,000||₹10 LPA||JEE Main, DASA UG|
|IIT GUWAHATI||7||Rs 217,750||₹18.7 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT HYDERABAD||9||Rs 236,500||₹16.25 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT DHANBAD||14||Rs 870,000||₹11 – 13 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|NIT TRICHY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI||8||Rs 161,750||₹10.8 LPA||JEE Main, DASA UG|
|IIT BHU, VARANASI||13||Rs 134,231||₹16 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|IIT INDORE||16||Rs 215,300||₹14 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|VIT VELLORE||12||Rs 780,000||₹6 – 6.5 LPA||VITEEE|
|SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI||36||Rs 100,00,00||₹4 LPA||JEE Main, SRMJEEE|
|DTU, DELHI||35||Rs 780,800||₹11 LPA||JEE Main, DASA UG, JAC Delhi|
|IIT ROPAR||22||Rs 8,58,000||₹12.4 LPA||JEE Advanced|
|NIT WARANGAL, TELENGHANA||21||Rs 130,000||₹10 LPA||JEE Main, DASA UG|
|JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY, KOLKATA||15||Rs 96000||₹9.75 LPA||JEE Main, WBJEE|
|NIT, CALICUT||31||Rs 53,622||₹9.1 LPA||JEE Main, DASA UG|
Computer Science Courses After 12th
After graduating from high school, students can enroll in computer science courses at the certification, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels.
- BTech CSE, MSc in Computer Science, and Ph.D. in Computer Science, among other options, are the greatest computer science courses available after 12th grade.
- Computer science undergraduate programs can last between three and four years.
- Computer science postgraduate studies last for two years.
- Computer science doctoral programs can last between two and six years.
Undergraduate Computer Science Courses
- BSc Computer Science
- BE Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- BTech Computer Science
- BA Computer Science
- BTech CSE
- BE CSE
- BSc Hons in Computer Science
Highest Salary in Computer Science
- The average annual salary for all computer science courses in India is INR 23,54,459, according to Glassdoor.
- The MTech in Computer Science Engineering is the computer science degree with the best salary, according to a study released by Gate Applied Roots.
- IIT Madras gave INR 95,87,000 per year as the next-highest salary package for MTech Computer Science graduates, followed by IIT Roorkee at INR 1,39,00,000.
Best Computer Programming Courses to Get a Job
Some computer programming languages would ultimately become obsolete in the current day as a result of the growth of computer programming languages. They have been replaced by new programming languages, therefore students would profit from enrolling in online programming courses and learning programming online in order to succeed in the computer industry.
If students wish to learn to program online, they could want to take one of the following courses, which are now among the most well-liked in the tech sector:
- Web Development
- R and Software Development
Conclusion – Best colleges for computer science in India
In India, there are close to 3700 computer science engineering institutions. Of these, close to 2005 is private, close to 323 are public/government, and close to 36 are public-private colleges that grant BE/BTech degrees through traditional, part-time, and remote learning options. Based on their reputation and computer science-related research, we’ve compiled a list of the best colleges for computer science in India